“Where there’s more of singing and less of sighing, where there’s more of giving and less of buying, and a man makes friends without half trying, that’s where the Wild West begins.”
The Wild West Lodge is absolutely the finest luxury Wild West Lodge in town!
The ground floor of the Wild West Lodge offers a grand entrance; solid wood door, lobby foyer and spectacular living/dining area accented with towering windows that overlook the forest. The décor of the Wild West Lodge is rich in flair and features a truly western style dining table accented with a “Wild West” sensational branched chandelier.
The upper floor has a distinguished western style of its own featuring a 325 sq. ft. private entertainment suite. Known as the “Wild West Saloon” the suite is complete with TV, casual seating, wet bar (sink/refrigerator), cocktail table, Pool Table, and plenty of condiments in the bar area.
“Out where the skies are a trifle bluer, Out where the friendship’s a little truer, that’s where the Wild West begins………” Wild West Lodge sets high in the mountains offering 2 ½ areas of sensational forest scenery. Two separate outdoor patio decks and a 3rd hot tub deck, plus the front entry porches – all designed for “friendship’s a little truer”!
Quick Bedding breakdown: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 4 Twins and a Queen Sleeper Sofa Bathrooms: 3 1/2 * 2 1/2 bathrooms downstairs * 1 full bathroom upstairs Total of 9 bed types. Wild West can sleep 14 people comfortable, Max occupancy 17
- (1st Bedroom) King Master Bedroom – downstairs – private Bath (double vanity, shower closet, and jacuzzi tub) TV/DV A Twin Sleeper Sofa – shared in the King bedroom
- (2nd Bedroom) King Master Bedroom – downstairs – private Bath. TV/DVD
- (3rd Bedroom) King Bedroom – Upstairs – shared Bath. TV/DVD A set of Twin Bunk Beds (Two Twins) – shared in the King Bedroom
- (4th Bedroom) Queen Bedroom – upstairs – shared Bath A Twin Sleeper Sofa – shared in the Queen bedroom
- (5th area) Queen Sleeper Sofa – upstairs located in the open loft
Features & Amenities
Fully equipped kitchen includes:
- Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
- Slow Cooker
- Dishes, Silverware, Drinking Glasses, Pots & Pans
- Washer/Dryer & Dishwasher
Covered Decks w/Patio furniture Gas Grill – Propane provided Campfire pit w/ seating Parking is limited.
Beavers Bend Resort Park – 6 1/2 miles/north entrance Broken Bow Lake: 4 1/2 miles/Carson Creek area Cedar Creek Golf Course – 2 miles Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 4 1/2 miles Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak Rentals – 19 miles
A minimum of 2 nights is required. Some dates require 3-4 nights. Review Policies & Reservations for more details.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. A $50 down payment is required for each night reserved. (For example: A cabin stay of 2 nights will require a $100 down payment, a cabin stay of 3 nights will require a $150 down payment.) Down payments are applied towards the balance. The final balance will be automatically charged to the Credit Card on file Fourteen (14) days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged the full balance due (minus the down payment). High Luxury 4-bedroom cabins: Thirty days (30) days prior to arrival your credit card will be charged final payment.