June, July, August $975 per night
Selected Holiday weeks, Fall and Spring Breaks $975 per night
(Rates are based on 15 people, please add Twelve Dollars for each additional person per night person per night)
Children 3 & under free. Pets Welcomed $25 per night, per pet.
(Please bring a crate for your pet if left unattended in the cabin)
You must be 30 years of age to rent Geronimo: All guests occupying the cabin must be 30 unless occupied by a parent or guardian.
Geronimo is a Family Friendly Cabin. WE DO NOT ALLOW PARTY GROUPS AT GERONIMO
All weddings/receptions/events must be approved in advance of bookings. View Info
Geronimo is a Six (6) bedroom cabin that can accommodate groups of 10 to 30 people.
Geronimo is a water front cabin located in the prestigious Pine Hill Cabin Development area.
The Pond provides a relaxing atmosphere and is filled with fish and turtles!
The nightly rental rate for Geronimo starts at a base rate for small groups of less than 15 people.
For larger groups starting with the 16th guest, please add $12 per night, per person. Maximum occupancy is 30.
Bedding is provided for up to 26 guests. For maximum occupancy, please bring extra bedding.
The cabin includes 6 Kings, 6 Twins and 4 Futon couches.
Inspired by the Great Native American Indian Leader, Geronimo. “Geronimo is said to have had magical powers. He could see into the future, walk without creating footprints and even hold off the dawn to protect his own. This Apache Indian warrior and his band of followers defied federal authority for more than 25 years” Courage and determination is inspired throughout this cabin.
Counting the stars will be a moonlit experience from any one of the 4 decks at Geronimo. Morning, noon or night, you will enjoy and be mesmerized with the beauty that surrounds this exquisite cabin. If you are bringing a large family and want room to roam, or it’s just a small group wanting to have some peaceful evenings with a moonlight scenery, this cabin is ready to provide an amazing vacation. You’ll forget about exploring the State Park or floating the river – – You’ll just want to hang out at Geronimo. It’s Astonishing!
Bring your kayaks, bring your canoes, bring your fishing poles and have the time of your life. Geronimo has Family Vacationers in mind, this cabin comes fully equipped with just about everything you need for a perfect vacation. All you need to bring are clothes, groceries and your family and friends. Geronimo Lodge has just about everything else including Moonlight, Stars and Relaxation.
PAYMENTS: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. To secure your reservation, we will need a major credit card to apply the down payment: A $50 down payment is required for each room night reserved. The final payment will be scheduled to post 14 days prior to your arrival and 30 days prior on the luxury 4 bedroom cabins.
CHECK-IN TIME IS ANYTIME AFTER 3:00PM (or later) Cabins are Self-Check-In. A confirmation will be sent to you with driving directions to your cabin from [email protected]. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your junk/spam folder. Please add us to your address book to receive your reminder e-mail with the key code to your cabin. PLEASE do not arrive early without permission. Extra charges will apply for early arrivals without our knowledge. Starting at $35 per hour.
A minimum of 2 nights is required. Some dates require 3-4 nights. Review Policies & Reservations for more details.
Full Outdoor BBQ Island with a lots of Extra
· Combination Built-in Charcoal and Gas Grill (Gas provided)(Charcoal not provided)
· Gas Side Burners
· Bar Sink
· Compact Refrigerator
· Bar Seating for 6
· Table Seating for 8
· Outdoor large Hot Tub
By The Pond
· Horseshoe pit
· Garden Park Benches (4)
· Play Ground Set
· Fishing Pier
*Picnic Table Seating for 16
*Fire Pit area with seating for 12
· Front Entrance Ramp for easy access
· Downstairs King Master with walk-in with Shower Chair
BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS & TV’S
Quick Bedding Breakdown: 6 King Bedrooms, 4 Full Futons, 6 Trundle Twin Beds
Geronimo can sleep 26 people in existing bedding. All linen is provided.
Bathrooms: 4 plus a Grand Room ½ bath
Total of 16 bed types
- King Master Bedroom (Downstairs) – Trundle Bed under King. Full bath with Double Shower Closet , TV
- King Master Bedroom (Downstairs) – Trundle Bed under King. Full Bath with Double Shower Closet, TV
- 2 King Bedroom (Upstairs West Wing) – Trundle Bed under King. Shared Full Bath, TV
- 2 King Bedroom (Upstairs East Wing) – Trundle Bed under King. Shared Full Bath, TV
- 3 Full Futon Couch/Beds located in the upstairs open loft.
- 1 Full Futon Couch/Beds located in the upstairs open loft.
(Trundle bed mattress’ can be removed from the frames and used throughout the cabin as needed) (Do not take Mattress’ outside – All beds must be returned to the frames)
Geronimo Lodge can accommodate 26 people comfortably. Maximum occupancy: 30 (You will need to bring additional bedding for Maximum occupancy)
Living room couches are NOT sleeper sofas.
Two floors totaling 3600 sq. ft. plus. Plus 2750 sq. ft. of front and back decks.
* Central Heat/Air
* Grand Room Gas Log fireplace
* Covered Decks on the front and back of the cabin with patio furniture
* High Speed Internet and WIFI.
* Open Loft with Pool Table and plenty of futon couch seating and bean bags.
(Bean Bag Chairs can be used throughout the cabin as needed. (Do not take Bean Bags outside on the decks, splinters will damage the fabric)
All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows
Full Kitchen with a lots of Extra:
· Two Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
· Granite Top Kitchen Cart/Island (can be moved inside or outside)
· 42 Cup Coffee Maker plus two Regular Coffee Makers (coffee and filters provided)
· Two Slow Cookers and Two Electric Griddles for bacon/pancakes
· George Forman Grill
· Large Electric Skillet with deep sides for noodle recipes and more
· Toaster, hand mixer, iron and ironing board
· Commercial ice maker
· 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
* Dining Table seating for 12
* Bar Seating for 10
* Corner Seating for 4
* Outside Seating – Grand Room deck seating for 12. Picnic Tables for 16. Upper Deck for 8
* All cookware, indoor & outdoor dishes, silverware, glassware provided.
Including dish towels/rags & BBQ tools, Dishwasher and two Washers and Dryers.
(One Washer/Dryer set located on the 1st floor and the 2nd set on the upper floor)
Additionally Kitchen Paper Products are available:
· Styfoam Hot Cups for coffee
· Plastic cups
· Paper Plates
· Plastic forks/spoon/knife
· 6 Rolls of Paper Towels
All of our Cabins are an easy drive to Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park and Mountain Fork River. All of our cabins are in the heart of Shopping, Dining and an abundance of Area Attractions. Pick the cabin that best meets your needs. Location is not an issue….
Location: Click to View Map
• Beavers Bend Resort Park – 2 mile
• Broken Bow Lake: 3 miles
• Cedar Creek Golf Course – 5 miles
• Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 3 miles
• Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak Rentals – 13 miles
Stars on the Water Cabin is located on the other side of the Pond. You will be able to walk the road to each cabin.
Four Leaf Clover Cabin is located less than ¼ mile from Stars on the Water. You will want to drive back and forth to Stars on the Water and Four Leaf Clover.
Stars on the Water
(Water Front Cabin)
The Pond at Pine Hill
Beavers Bend State Park
(High Luxury Cabin)
offers 10 bed types
Sleeps up to 15 people
Four Leaf Clover
Pine Hill Development
Beavers Bend State Park
(High Luxury Cabin)
offers 7 bed types
Sleeps up to 15 people