It’s A Wonderful Life Retreat
Hot Tub • Fireplace • Internet Access • Pool Table • Air Hockey • Outdoor Playground • Pet Friendly
Rates: $750 per night
June, July, August $800 per night
Selected Holiday weeks, Fall and Spring Breaks $800 per night
(Rates are based on 10 people, please add Twelve Dollars for each additional person per night) Children 3 & under free. Pets Welcomed $25 per night, per pet.
(Please bring a crate for your pet if left unattended in the cabin)
(No Cats! Please!)
PAYMENTS: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. To secure your reservation, we will need a major credit card to apply the down payment: A $50 down payment is required for each room night reserved. The final payment will be scheduled to post 14 days prior to your arrival and 30 days prior on the luxury 4 bedroom cabins.
CHECK-IN TIME IS ANYTIME AFTER 3:00PM (or later) Cabins are Self-Check-In. A confirmation will be sent to you with driving directions to your cabin from [email protected]. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your junk/spam folder. Please add us to your address book to receive your reminder e-mail with the key code to your cabin. PLEASE do not arrive early without permission. Extra charges will apply for early arrivals without our knowledge. Starting at $35 per hour.
“It's a Wonderful Life” is a beloved Christmas movie, but it's so much more. A moving examination of how each man's life touches so many other lives. This cabin was inspired by that very concept. Our aim is for every facet of your stay to exceed your expectations with every surprise being a pleasant surprise. By the time of your departure, it’s our desire that you’ll join us in saying that it is indeed, “A Wonderful Life.”
It's a Wonderful Life Retreat is in a setting that will immediately compel you to relax. The cabin is perched on a mountain top and blessed with a breathtaking twenty mile view. The large deck will draw you time and time again to simply sit and soak in the beauty. The retreat grounds offer plenty of room for exploring the many wonders of the forest. With a fort for the kids to play in, lots of play room outside, and parking around the cabin, It's a Wonderful Life is a fantastic family vacation place! The kitchen, great room and dining room make up a family friendly gathering place that is sure to create memories. Proximity and access to all the incredible beauty and attractions of Beaver’s Bend and Broken Bow Lake are perfect.
The Entertainment Room is adjacent to the Great Room (on the opposite end of the cabin from the bedrooms) and has a door that parents can close for a little quiet time in the Great Room! (Just kidding or maybe not!)
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Game Table
- Sleeper Sofa
- ½ Bath
One of the many things about It’s a Wonderful Life that make this cabin so inviting is the design of the outside decks taking maximum advantage of the view.
- The 1st floor deck is adjacent to the living room area and includes the hot tub and plenty of patio furniture. Breakfast or supper on the deck is easily accessed from the kitchen with enough tables and chairs to accommodate all guests.
- A separate doorway from the King Master Bedroom to the 1st floor deck makes morning and evening quiet time a perfect fit.
- The 2nd floor deck is adjacent to the King bedroom upstairs and includes a deck swing and patio furniture, beckoning you to morning sunrise coffee or evening stargazing.
- The 2nd floor deck even has a separate entry so as to not disturb the guests in the Master bedroom.
3 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, 1 Queen sleeper sofa
- King Master Downstairs – Private Bath – TV – Balcony adjacent
- King Master Downstairs – Private Bath – TV
- King Master Upstairs – Private Bath – TV – Coffee Bar – Balcony with Porch Swing
- Queen Bedroom Upstairs that includes a set of Bunk Beds (2 twins) – Full bathroom in hallway – TV
- Sleeper Sofa located in downstairs entertainment room – ½ bath – TV/Blu-ray/DVD
What a little piece of heaven in the woods. We really enjoyed our stay. We have stayed at several other cabins around here and none compare to this one. We will be back for sure and will tell our friends and family about this wonderful cabin. God Bless Y’all.
Chris, Pam and Zack
- 4 bedroom / 4 ½ bath
- 2 floors totaling 2700 Sq. ft
- Hot Tub/Patio Deck – 1800 Sq. ft.
- 2nd Level Deck – 500 Sq. ft.
- Sleeps up to 12. Maximum Occupancy is 15
- Dining room seating for 8, bar seating for 4
- Hot Tub for 6-8 people
- Cable TV, Blu-ray/DVD, and Wifi
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Wood burning fireplace (firewood not provided)
Fully equipped kitchen includes:
Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser, Oven/range, Microwave, Toaster, Slow Cooker. Dishes, Silverware, Drinking Glasses, Pots & Pans, Washer/Dryer & Dishwasher, Hairdryer
“Fort”/Playground for the children
Some Covered Decks w/Patio furniture, Gas Grill – Propane provided, Campfire pit w/ seating, Circle drive w/ ample parking
Central Heat/Air, Coffee / Filters, Sugar / Creamer, Soaps / Paper towels / Tissue paper, Kitchen dish towels & rags, BBQ Tools, Hand Soap, Bath Soap, Kitchen Soap, All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided (plus extra blankets & pillows).
All of our Cabins are an easy drive to Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park and Mountain Fork River. All of our cabins are in the heart of Shopping, Dining and an abundance of Area Attractions. Pick the cabin that best meets your needs. Location is not an issue….
Location: Click to View Map
Beavers Bend Resort Park – 1 mile
Broken Bow Lake: 3 ½ miles
Cedar Creek Golf Course – 6 miles
Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 2 1/2 miles
Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak Rentals – 12 miles
Located on Beavers Bend State Park Road (Please click to view map) this cabin is semi-secluded. There are two other cabins in this area and both are not rentals which gives Wonderful Life a lot of privacy. There are a lot of trees in this area. Boat and trailer parking is easily accessible. There is a semi-steep incline which is paved to make your drive easier in inclement weather. The final quarter mile to the cabin is a dirt/ gravel road.
Located approximately two miles off of Hwy 259 – you will not hear highway noise from this cabin.