Talako Lodge (Ta-la-Co) “Golden Eagle”
Hot Tub • Wood Burning Fireplace • Internet Access • Pool Table • Shuffle Board • Outdoor Playground • Pet Friendly
Rates: $550 per night
June, July, August $625 per night
Selected Holiday weeks, Fall and Spring Breaks $625 per night
(Rates are based on 10 people, please add Twelve Dollars for each additional person per night)
Children 3 & under free. Pets Welcomed $25 per night, per pet.
(Please bring a crate for your pet if left unattended in the cabin)
PAYMENTS: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. To secure your reservation, we will need a major credit card to apply the down payment: A $50 down payment is required for each room night reserved. The final payment will be scheduled to post 14 days prior to your arrival and 30 days prior on the luxury 4 bedroom cabins.
CHECK-IN TIME IS ANYTIME AFTER 3:00PM (or later) Cabins are Self-Check-In. A confirmation will be sent to you with driving directions to your cabin from [email protected]. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your junk/spam folder. Please add us to your address book to receive your reminder e-mail with the key code to your cabin. PLEASE do not arrive early without permission. Extra charges will apply for early arrivals without our knowledge. Starting at $35 per hour.
Talako Lodge is breathtaking! If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious cabin comfort – look no further. Talako Lodge is astounding. This real log cabin was completed in 2008 and offers 4,000 square feet of space. The large open driveway area offers plenty of parking for boat trailers or just a bunch of vehicles and still has room for a great game of softball.
Talako Lodge encompasses a rich feel of the romantic ambience of a Spanish Hacienda and the luxury appearance of a true estate. Mexican tile floors, chandeliers, decorative tiles and accent of turquoise are just some of the fabulous finishes to be found while roaming through this great mansion that we call a “cabin”!
The Great Room features an authentic stone fireplace, casual seating, and a wall of windows that frames the magnificent scenic forest in the backdrop. Amenities abound such as 20’ cathedral ceilings, 56″ wide screen TV with DVD/Stereo, Sony Surround Sound System and 8’ patio doors leading to the “Veranda”.
The Veranda/Upper deck offers a magnificent view of the forest and the awesome splendor of a spectacular sunset.
The large open Great Room (Main level) is accented with a connoisseur’s dream kitchen featuring custom cabinets and a large granite island/eating bar. (Plenty of seating)
- Dining room table seating can easily accommodate 10 people.
- Kitchen island seating for 4
- Corner table in Great Room with seating for 4
- Veranda seating for 6 people
- Game room table downstairs with seating for 4
(Realizing the need for a 2nd refrigerator, you’ll find a 2nd full size refrigerator available for your use in the downstairs game room area – perfect for the beverage station!!)
- Main Floor King Master Suite with Full Private Bath (TV/DVD) This Master bedroom is very warm and inviting and is positioned just off the Grand Room. The bedroom features a coffee station and a back door to the Veranda side deck. You can actually spend the entire morning in the privacy of your Master Suite while enjoying your morning coffee on the deck without disturbing anyone.
- Queen Bedroom located on the main level with easy access to the Foyer Bathroom/Full Bath (TV/DVD)
- The foyer bathroom is full of surprises starting with a hand-painted decorative Spanish sink. The 2nd surprise is the unique oval tub/shower combination. The little ones will be “delighted” to take a bath in this fancy garden tub!
- Adjacent to the downstairs Recreation Room is a private bedroom that features a King Bed and Two Twin Beds.
- The Bathroom is L-shaped to offer a private area for bedroom guests while still being able to accommodate guests in the recreation area. (2 entrances, 2 vanities)
- Located in the Horseshoe Recreation Room is a Futon Couch for additional bedding.
- Upstairs Master King Bedroom with an additional futon couch and has a private bathroom with a large shower. Outside the bedroom in the open loft there are 2 twin beds for extra guests.
This is our favorite place ever! Thank you so much for every detail you put into this cabin! All 10 of us were thrilled to be here! The kitchen was amazing, the porch, hot tub and fire pit were so fun and we’ve had the best nights sleep in forever. Thank you so very much.
Horseshoe Recreation Room that works for everyone
The Horseshoe Recreation Room is a great place to relax before, between, or after a busy day. Offering over 500 sq. ft of space, the Horseshoe Room hosts:
• Pool Table
• Shuffle Board
• Game Table
The back door of the Horseshoe Recreation Room opens to the Hot Tub Patio and a huge backyard perfect for campfires, Frisbee, horseshoes, badminton or just exploring.
• Covered Hot Tub
• Playground set with swings and slide
• Bean Bag Toss Game
• Fire Pit area with plenty of seating
• Horseshoe Pit
Central Heat/Air, Wood burning fireplace, Full Kitchen includes: An additional refrigerator located in the basement (2 refrigerators), oven/range, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster/oven, blender and food processor, full size washer & dryer – located in the basement.
Covered porches include: Outdoor fans, patio furniture and a large gas BBQ grill with rotisserie and side burners. Large courtyard fire ring area (firewood not provided), outdoor Hot Tub. For quiet retreats or active family vacations, this is Oklahoma’s newest most treasured find. High Speed Internet.
All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows
All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided.
Including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools.Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap dish detergent & laundry soap, Hairdryer)
All of our Cabins are an easy drive to Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park and Mountain Fork River. All of our cabins are in the heart of Shopping, Dining and an abundance of Area Attractions. Pick the cabin that best meets your needs. Location is not an issue….
Location: Click to View Map
Beavers Bend Resort Park – 1 mile
Broken Bow Lake – 5 miles
Cedar Creek Golf Course – 7 miles
Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 3 miles
Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak “Adult” Rentals – 12 miles
Talako Lodge is located in an area with other cabins, this area is known as Southern Hills (Hwy 259A which is Beavers Bend State Park entrance road) (Please click to view map) Each cabin in Southern Hills is located on one to two acre lots. This cabin is not secluded. There are a lot of trees in this area.
Talako’s deck area faces the forest and has a large backyard allowing for a lot of privacy.Boat and Trailer parking is easily available. The driveway is flat and wide open. You can park a lot of vehicles at Talako. This area is motorcycle friendly.The road to the cabin is a black-top road. The driveway is wide open and gravel. Talako offers a lot of parking space.Located approximately 3 miles east off of Hwy 259. You will not hear highway noise from this cabin.
Sister Cabins are cabins within easy walking distance to each other. Great for Family Gatherings. For more information on the locations, please call the office
(High Luxury) Offer 11 bed types, Sleeps up to 17
(High Luxury) Offers 12 bed types, Sleeps up to 20 people