Hot Tub • Pool Table • Internet Access • Wood Burning Fireplace • Outdoor Playground • Pet Friendly
Rates: $500 per night
June, July, August $575 per night
Selected Holiday weeks, Fall and Spring Breaks $575 per night
(Rates are based on 10 people, please add Twelve Dollars for each additional person per night) Children 3 & under free. Pets Welcomed $25 per night, per pet.
(Please bring a crate for your pet if left unattended in the cabin)
PAYMENTS: We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. To secure your reservation, we will need a major credit card to apply the down payment: A $50 down payment is required for each room night reserved. The final payment will be scheduled to post 14 days prior to your arrival and 30 days prior on the luxury 4 bedroom cabins.
CHECK-IN TIME IS ANYTIME AFTER 3:00PM (or later) Cabins are Self-Check-In. A confirmation will be sent to you with driving directions to your cabin from [email protected]. If you do not receive the e-mail, please check your junk/spam folder. Please add us to your address book to receive your reminder e-mail with the key code to your cabin. PLEASE do not arrive early without permission. Extra charges will apply for early arrivals without our knowledge. Starting at $35 per hour.
When you think of great Cowboys, you’ll naturally think of John Wayne.
Mr. Wayne loved adventure and the outdoors and we know he would have loved The Cowboy Cabin.
Cowboy Cabin is, “Bold in style and confident in its fearless spirit”. Decorated with Romance, Legacy, Love and Adventure, the Cowboy has many special touches including an authentic western visiting bench on the upstairs balcony and themed throughout with a scarlet red accent which travels strikingly throughout the Casa’. Every room has a blazing splendor of wood or iron, from the floors, to the ceiling and headboards to the numerous tables and chairs. – It is truly a magnificent cabin.
- Located on 2.3 acres of wooded land, Cowboy has a large open backyard which is idea for outdoor activities or just a lazy afternoon on the soft and cozy patio furniture while watching the childrens excitement and joy on the playground set.
- Wide open kitchen, dining area, and family room area. Great for family gatherings with a “cowboy-ranch” style table to accommodate a lot of people.
- A custom stone fire pit, large covered deck with rockers to enjoy the fresh country air.
- King Master Bedroom (Downstairs) – Full bath with Jacuzzi tub and tile shower. TV combo. (sleeps 2 people)
- King Master Bedroom (Upstairs) – “John Wayne Style”, Yes: warm in décor… Additional bedding includes a Twin Sleeper Oversized Chair. TV combo. Full Bath (sleeps 3 people)
- Queen Bedroom (Downstairs) plus a Set of Bunk beds – (Two over-sized pillow top Twin beds) TV combo. Full Bath (sleeps 4 people)
- Two Queen Beds in an large oversized (Upstairs) bedrooms. Additional bedding includes a Twin Sleeper Oversized Chair. TV Combo. Full Bath (Great kid room!!) (sleeps 5 people)
- Queen Sleeper Sofa located in the upstairs pool table loft. (sleeps 2 people)
Two floors totaling 2000 sq. ft. plus. 900 sq. ft of deck wraps all 4 sides of the cabin and is appointed with plenty of patio furniture and a hot tub.
* Central Heat/Air
* Gas Log fireplace (Indoor and Outdoor)
* Covered porches includes: Patio furniture and Gas BBQ grill. (Propane provided) Stacked stone fire pit (firewood not provided.) Outdoor 8-9 person hot tub, horseshoe pit, ladder ball. High Speed Internet and WIFI.
All bed linen & bathroom terry are provided. Plus extra blankets & pillows
*Full Kitchen includes:
- Full size Refrigerator w/ water and ice dispenser
- Coffee maker
- Slow Cooker
All cookware, dishes, silverware, glassware provided. Including paper towels, dish towels/rags & BBQ tools Washer/Dryer & Dishwasher.
Bring your food and your clothes! We make every effort to stock your cabin with all the little extras. (Salt, pepper, coffee, filters, paper towels, toilet tissue, bath bar soap, hand soap dish detergent & laundry soap, hairdryer)
All of our Cabins are an easy drive to Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park and Mountain Fork River. All of our cabins are in the heart of Shopping, Dining and an abundance of Area Attractions. Pick the cabin that best meets your needs. Location is not an issue….
Location: Click to View Map
Beavers Bend Resort Park - 1 mile
Broken Bow Lake - 5 miles
Cedar Creek Golf Course - 7 miles
Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing - 3 miles
Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak "Adult" Rentals - 12 miles
Cowboy Cabin is located in an area with other cabins, the area is known as Southern Hills (Hwy 259A which is Beavers Bend State Park entrance road) (Please click to view map)
Each cabin in Southern Hills is located on one to two acre lots. This cabin is not secluded. There are a lot of trees in this area. Cowboy's cabin deck faces the forest and has a large backyard allowing for a lot of privacy. Boat and Trailer parking is easily accessible and available. The driveway is flat and easy to pull in and back out. There is a small circle drive to help with parking The road to the cabin is a black-top road. The driveway is gravel.
Located approximately 3 miles east off of Hwy 259. You will not hear highway noise from this cabin.
Sister Cabins are cabins within easy walking distance to each other. Great for Family Gatherings. For more information on the locations, please call the office
(High Luxury Cabin) offers 4 bed types, Sleeps up to 8 people
Seven Feathers Lodge
(Mid Luxury Cabin) offers 6 bed types, Sleeps up to 8 people
The “M” Cabin
(High Luxury Cabin) offers 5 bed types, Sleeps up to 8 people
(Mid Luxury Cabin) offers 8 bed types, Sleeps up to 11 people