This BIRDHOUSE is capable of hosting the noblest of all birds
A nest to call ones own.
This level of quality is unsurpassed, fit for a King.
“Thufferin’ Thuccotash!” hollered poor old puddy tat. While Sylvester fretted and fumed, Tweety shrieked, “I tawt I taw a puddy tat!” and flew to his warm cozy birdhouse. Slamming the door behind him, Tweety settled in his favorite chair and tuned in to his favorite birdie channel.
As you enter BIRD HOUSE, you’ll be amazed at it’s magnificent design.
The BIRD HOUSE is a three-bedroom bird castle of solid pine logs and rough-cut cedar planks with perfect-pitched gables that are visible from any angle. Each peak reminds the onlooker of the perfect little wood havens for Tweety Birds.
Build in 2007; this 1911 sq. ft. cabin was designed with an intended “Heart” or focal point. The “Heart” of the Birdhouse is an enormous great room, which houses a vast living room, dining room and kitchen area.
“Home Tweet Home” Bird House can accommodate 10 people comfortably, maximum occupancy is 14 (5 bed types available & listed below, for larger groups we suggest bringing air beds & linen)
- King Master Bedroom: Upstairs master includes, full size bath, walk in closets and private balcony area for two. TV/DVD.
- Queen Bedroom: Tucked in the back of the cabin on the 1st floor, very relaxing and quiet. TV
- Queen Bedroom: Adjacent to the 2nd bedroom. Both Queen Bedrooms share a full bath.
- Upstairs Futon Loft Bed: Nested at the top of the 2nd floor is a loft providing another seating area that converts to a full size bed
- Sleeper Sofa: Located in the living room area.
I wanted to tell you that I have never stayed at or even been in a home so incredible. When we walked in the grandkids all at the same time went “WOW!” It was a blessed time for our family. I cannot thank you enough. All agreed that this should be annual event. I say “AMEN” to that. May you have a blessed week. J. McDaniel
Rate Range - $255 to $350 (Rates vary by season & based on six) $12.00 for each additional person per night, plus tax. Children 3 & under free. Pets, $25 per night, per pet. Tweety birds are always welcomed!