- Talako Lodge is breathtaking! If you love the great outdoors but also love luxurious cabin comfort – look no further. Talako Lodge is astounding. This real log cabin was completed in 2008 and offers 4,000 square feet of space. The large open driveway area offers plenty of parking for boat trailers or just a bunch of vehicles and still has room for a great game of softball.
Talako Lodge encompasses a rich feel of the romantic ambience of a Spanish Hacienda and the luxury appearance of a true estate. Mexican tile floors, chandeliers, decorative tiles and accent of turquoise are just some of the fabulous finishes to be found while roaming through this great mansion that we call a “cabin”!
The Great Room features an authentic stone fireplace, casual seating
and a wall of windows that frames the magnificent scenic forest in the backdrop. Amenities abound such as 20’ cathedral ceilings, 56″ wide screen TV with DVD/Stereo, Sony Surround Sound System and 8’ patio doors leading to the “Veranda”.
The Veranda/Upper deck offers a magnificent view of the forest and the awesome splendor of a spectacular sunset.
The large open Great Room (Main level) is accented with a connoisseur’s dream kitchen featuring custom cabinets and a large granite island/eating bar. (Plenty of seating)
- Dining room table seating can easily accommodate 10 people.
- Kitchen island seating for 4
- Corner table in Great Room with seating for 4
- Veranda seating for 6 people
- Game room table downstairs with seating for 4
(Realizing the need for a 2nd refrigerator, you’ll find a 2nd full size refrigerator available for your use in the downstairs game room area – perfect for the beverage station!!)
- Four Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms & Four Decks
Talako can accommodate 17 people in existing bedding
Quick Bedding Outline: 3 Kings, 1 Queen, 3 Twins, 2 Futons & 1 Full-size Bed
- Huge Luxurious Master King Suite (Top Level) with private bath. An area you will look forward to spending time in. (TV/DVD) Private outdoor balcony. * Private bath with 2 sinks, granite vanity, walk in shower closet and large clothes closet that has plenty of dressing room and bench.
- Additional bedding: Additional bedding: Futon in bedroom and Two Twin beds in the open loft area that overlooks the Grand Room
- Main Floor King Master Suite with Full Private Bath (TV/DVD) This Master bedroom is very warm and inviting and is positioned just off the Grand Room. The bedroom features a coffee station and a back door to the Veranda side deck. You can actually spend the entire morning in the privacy of your Master Suite while enjoying your morning coffee on the deck without disturbing anyone.
- Queen Bedroom located on the main level with easy access to the Foyer Bathroom/Full Bath (TV/DVD)
- The foyer bathroom is full of surprises starting with a hand-painted decorative Spanish sink. The 2nd surprise is the unique oval tub/shower combination. The little ones will be “delighted” to take a bath in this fancy garden tub!
- Adjacent to the downstairs Recreation Room is a private bedroom that features a King Bed and a Full Bunk with a Twin bed on Top
- The Bathroom is L-shaped to offer a private area for bedroom guests while still being able to accommodate guests in the recreation area. (2 entrances, 2 vanities)
- Located in the Horseshoe Recreation Room is a Futon Couch for additional bedding.
This is our favorite place ever! Thank you so much for every detail you put into this cabin! All 10 of us were thrilled to be here! The kitchen was amazing, the porch, hot tub and fire pit were so fun and we’ve had the best nights sleep in forever. Thank you so very much.
The Horseshoe Recreation Room is a great place to relax before, between, or after a busy day. Offering over 500 sq. ft of space, the Horseshoe Room hosts:
• Pool Table
• Air Hockey
• Game Table
The back door of the Horseshoe Recreation Room opens to the Hot Tub Patio and a huge backyard perfect for campfires, Frisbee, horseshoes, badminton or just exploring.
• Covered Hot Tub
• Playground set with swings and slide
• Bean Bag Toss Game
• Fire Pit area with plenty of seating
• Horseshoe Pit
• Beavers Bend Resort Park – 1 mile
• Broken Bow Lake – 5 miles
• Cedar Creek Golf Course – 7 miles
• Mt. Fork River/Spillway area Trout Fishing – 3 miles
• Mt. Fork River/Canoe & Kayak “Adult” Rentals – 12 miles
(Rates vary by season & based on fifteen, includes all children and adults) $12.00 for each additional person per night, plus tax.
No Pets Please!